The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) shall direct and oversee all procurement activities, lead a team of buyers, and maintain a supply base of raw materials, hardware, and outside services. The SCM is expected to drive strategic supply chain planning, establish metrics to improve performance, and ensure that best practices and procedures are employed. Though reporting to the Production Manager, the SCM will interface regularly with other departments in coordinating efforts and continuous improvement (CI) activities.
1. Establish and proactively manage strategic and long term relationships with suppliers. Negotiate terms and
conditions to obtain an optimum balance of pricing, timely delivery, and required product quantity levels.
2. Provide leadership and guidance to purchasing staff
3. Maintain accurate ERP inputs, including supplier, lead time, price, etc.
4. Support continuous improvement activities
5. Establish metrics to measure overall department performance
6. Participate in supplier, customer, and industry required audits
7. Prepare and maintain written procedures for all procurement related activities
8. Forecast of supply chain needs based on corporate sales, production, and R&D projections.
9. Work directly with Production Manager to establish best practices and department goals
10. Other duties as assigned.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Three to five years of supply chain or procurement experience. An equivalent combination of relevant education
and/or experience will be considered.
• Ability to understand and interpret engineering documents
• Familiar with concepts of ERP and BOM, min/max inventory levels, safety stock, accounting and other professional
concepts that affect purchasing decisions
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Familiarity with Windows 10, file management, and MS Office applications
• Must be highly organized, able to prioritize and stay focused on tasks
• Working knowledge of general aviation and FAA regulations a plus but not required
• Pay is DOE : Range is $26.00 to $31.25
• PTO will be available for sick and vacation leave
• Holiday pay
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance and Employee Assistance Plan
• 401K with up to 4% Employer Match
• Access to aircraft rental
Please email resume and application to email@example.com