In this position the primary role is to move parts and documentation between all Cub Crafters locations, occasional pick up or deliver to and from various assigned locations. This person will also assist in receiving, storing, stocking and distributing parts to the production line following Cub Crafters warehouse systems. The candidate to fill this position must be an active, high paced individual who enjoys a challenge and who strives for continuous improvement and works well independently.
• Review documentation and check quality of parts.
• Assess warehouse inventory to guarantee accuracy
• Relay adequate and pertinent flow of information to the necessary supervisors and employees throughout Cub Crafters Inc.
• Report any inventory issues to supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
• A valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and proof of insurance
• Prior forklift experience
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with differing timelines.
• Must have basic math skills
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently when required
• Self-motivated and uses time efficiently
An industry-competitive package is being offered in for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to: