Cub Crafters has two open positions for a CNC Machinist. These positions will produce machined parts by setting up and operating a variety of HAAS vertical milling machines including a HAAS CNC Lathe.
There is a day shift available from 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday thru Friday.
There is also a swing shift available from 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM Monday thru Thursday.
● Operate HAAS CNC Machines
● Make adjustments to tool and offsets to produce parts that meet print
● Follow instructions and focus on safety
● Take ownership of quality
● Work as a team member, meeting professional standards of cooperation and communication
● Use Calipers, micrometers, depth and height gauges accurately
● Read and interpret engineer drawings
● Keep assigned work area clean and organized
● Provide suggestions for process improvement
● Attention to detail is critical
● Must be able to measure accurately
● Must have strong math skills
● Must work well in a team environment
● Basic ability to read and understand blueprints
● Good verbal and written communications
● Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
● Understanding of G and M codes used in programming
● Commitment to producing quality parts
● Being on time and excellent attendance record is required
● Previous CNC programming or machine experience is preferred but not required
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com Email completed applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.