Cub Crafters has an opening for a Wire Harness Technician. This position will be responsible for manufacturing harnesses that will be installed on Cub Crafters production aircraft.
• Wire measuring and cutting.
• Select wires of specified color, marking, or length, and loops wires between guide pegs on harness board, following color-coded lines or sequential numbers on board or
• Attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strips, using soldering iron or calibrated crimping device.
• Use a heat gun to install heat shrink and solder sleeves.
• May test wiring continuity, using continuity tester.
• Use a computer to log into the production and timekeeping software system.
• Have good dexterity and be able to score well on a manual dexterity test.
• Have good hand eye coordination.
• Must be able to perform operations without damaging the internal wire itself.
• Have strong attention to detail.
• Must be organized, able to prioritize and stay on task.
• Must possess a high degree of self-discipline and ability to complete duties.
• Must strive for ways to improve personal productivity and shop systems as company grows.
• Ability to adapt to short notice demands and changing requirements.
• Is consistently at work and on time.
• Contributes to a positive team spirit and treats people with respect.
• Asks for and offers help when needed.
• Generates suggestions for improving work.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to email@example.com.