For the last four decades CubCrafters has manufactured or rebuilt a fleet of over a thousand best-of-class STOL aircraft, and we’re continuing to grow! We are seeking talented mechanical-inclined professionals that would like to join an industry-leading manufacturing team. If you value safety, fine workmanship, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence as your core professional values, we want to talk to you.
● Operate HAAS CNC Machines
● Operate a Manual Mill with precision and efficiency.
● Make adjustments to tool and offsets to produce parts that meet print
● Demonstrate machining knowledge to drill, cut, and shape items both manually and with machine tools.
● Follow instructions and focus on safety
● Take ownership of quality
● Work as a team member, meeting professional standards of cooperation and communication
● Use Calipers, micrometers, depth and height gauges accurately
● Read and interpret engineer drawings
● Keep assigned work area clean and organized
● Provide suggestions for process improvement
● Attention to detail is critical
● Must be able to measure accurately
● Must have strong math skills
● Must work well in a team environment
● Basic ability to read and understand blueprints
● Good verbal and written communications
● Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
● Assembly and Machining Knowledge
● Commitment to producing quality parts
● Being on time and excellent attendance record is required
● Must be able to lift 50lbs
● Previous cnc programming or machine experience is preferred but not required
• One week of paid vacation after year one and two weeks of paid vacation per year afterwards;
• Six paid holidays annually;
• Paid sick leave policy which is more generous that what Washington State requires.
• Employee-discretionary tax-free savings in the form of a 401K plan with Cub Crafters matching contributions up to 4% after 6 months of employment;
• Three medical plans to choose from. CubCrafters pays a portion of the employee and dependent premium. Vision, dental, life, and LTD coverage available, at a group rate.
Health care is available after 30 days of continuous employment;
• Pilot development program and flight opportunities, including subsidized aircraft rental.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com Email completed applications and resumes to email@example.com.