New Model Available
Cub Crafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing is seeking individuals to work on our second shift, Monday through Friday, 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM. Once training is complete OT will be required when behind in production. This individual must be a dependable, active member of the production team who is able to work independently and with others.
• Inspect, clean, and assemble molds before beginning work.
• Trim excess materials from molds, using air tools, grinders, cutoff wheels etc.
• Repair or modify damaged or defective glass-fiber parts, checking thicknesses, densities, and contours to ensure
close fit after repair.
• Perform structural and cosmetic fiberglass repairs, which may include direction of both management and the Quality
• Determine type of resin and catalyst and accurately measure predetermined amounts required for the saturation and
adhesion of material for the applications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with vacuum infusion, gelcoat and laminating would be helpful
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Is self motivated and uses time efficiently.
• Ability to adapt to short notice demands/changing requirements.
• Is consistently at work and on time.
• Must maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area.
• Willing to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Understand and participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established procedures
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Pay is DOE : Range is $16.00 to $21.00
• PTO will be available for sick and vacation leave
• Holiday pay
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance and Employee Assistance Plan
• 401K with up to 4% Employer Match
• Access to aircraft rental
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to: