As a CNC Programmer you are directly responsible for creating and editing all necessary programs for our fabrication facilities. You will also design fixtures, identify tooling needs, and troubleshoot any issues at the machine. This position will challenge your ability to plan and program complex surfacing, multi-operations, and/or multi-axis parts.
• Program and maintain current file revisions of all manufactured parts utilizing CAD/CAM software
• Reverse engineer parts for manufacturing
• Analyze drawings, sketches, and design data to determine most cost effective manufacturing process
• Observe operation of machine on new parts to prove program
• Program tooling and molds for other manufacturing operations
• Prepare detailed standardized work instructions and set-up sheets
• Continuously improve run time and programming time on all parts
• Use measuring equipment to make sure parts meet print
• Effectively integrate new innovations to current processes
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
• 4+ years’ experience as a machinist or manufacturing engineer
• Understanding of various manufacturing processes (CNC Mills, Press Brake, Waterjet, Hydro-Form, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have strong math skills
• Experience using Mastercam and Solidworks
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to inspect parts and understand engineering blue prints
• Experience with all types of material (Aluminum, Steel, Titanium, Composite, etc.)
• Experience setting up and operating vertical machining centers
• Experience using an ERP System
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
COMPENSATION: An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com Email completed applications and resumes to Jill.Hargraves@cubcrafters.com