We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to oversee the installation and maintenance of our equipment. As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment. This will include installing new equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
• Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
• Installing new production equipment.
• Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related
• Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
• Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
• Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
• Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
• Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
• Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
• Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
• Other duties assigned
• Previous work experience as a maintenance technician.
• In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
• Knowledge of parametric and control systems.
• Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Basic computer and report writing skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
• Good time-management skills.
An industry competitive package is being offered for top notch individuals at all experience levels that meet the minimum job qualifications. Starting pay depends on relevant experience and competencies.
• One week of paid vacation after year one and two weeks of paid vacation per year afterwards;
• Six paid holidays annually;
• Paid sick leave policy which is more generous that what Washington State requires.
• Employee-discretionary tax-free savings in the form of a 401K plan with Cub Crafters matching contributions up to 4%
after 6 months of employment;
• Major medical plan for you (the employee) provided, with separate vision, dental, life, and LTD coverage for you and
all coverage for family members available at your expense, at a group rate. Health care is available after 30 days
of continuous employment;
• Pilot development program and flight opportunities, including subsidized aircraft rental.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to email@example.com