N836DE – Carbon Cub EX-3
- Serial: CCK-2000-0002
- Make: Cub Crafters
- Model: EX-3 CCK-2000
- Year: 2018
- N Number: N836DE
- TTAF: 65
- TTE: 65
- Engine: CC363i - 1012
- Prop: Hartzell Trailblazer HC-C2YR-INW/NG8301W-3
- Fuel Capacity: 44
- Empty Weight: 1,152
- Gross Weight: 2,000
- Last Annual: May 2018
- Interior Rating: 10
- Exterior Rating: 10
Gorgeous 2018 Carbon Cub EX-3 with 65 hours total time since new and available NOW!!! Outstanding workmanship and quality on this EX-3 that was built by a repeat Carbon Cub builder. The EX-3 shares the exact same performance specs as the FX-3. The next available production position for a FX-3 is late 2020. If you have been looking to get into the EX-3/FX-3 game here is your chance to make it happen now versus later.
EXECUTIVE GLASS PANEL includes:
o Garmin G3X Touch (10.6” display) with AOA (Angle of Attack) pitot and indicators (both audio and visual AOA); Synthetic Vision; stereo “3D”intercom; audio and video inputs; XM weather and traffic; ESP; CONNEXT; integration with autopilot; transponder and com radio. More at
o Garmin GTX345R. Mode S transponder (remote mount) with ADS-B IN & OUT.
o Garmin 307 Autopilot. The autopilot is completely controllable through the G3X Touch but I also installed the head so you can use it separately if desired.
o Garmin GTR 200 Com Radio. Also completely controlled via the G3X Touch or directly by the head. Built in intercom.
o OAT temperature Probe.
o Electric Trim position sensor.
o Full EIS package including ADAHRS and 4 cylinder CHT and EGT sensors; carb inlet temperature sensor; fuel flow meter; “Lean Assist” on G3X Touch.
o Bluetooth operation linking to ipads, smart phones, etc.
o Instrument Panel as well as the door header panels hydro dipped with Titanium Carbon Fiber look.
– EXTENDED BAGGAGE area and door.
o Carbon fiber door on fuselage. The extended baggage area allows up to 100 lbs in the forward and 60 lbs in the rear baggage area.
o Floor and walls fully carpeted. CubCrafters factory carpet package in baggage area with extra tie-down hooks installed in the baggage area.
– EXTENDED FUEL TANKS. 44 gallons (39 Useable).
– 31” Alaska Bushwheel Tundra Tires
– 3200 “Baby Bushwheel” steerable tailwheel.
– 3×3 Extended Landing gear option – Uncovered with Stainless Steel Brake Lines
– Acme Gen3 shock system
– 1.75” Heavy Duty Brakes with Stainless Steel brake lines
– LED lighting package.
o Navigation Lights
o Right AND Left wing landing lights with WIG-WAG function
o Strobe lights
o Cockpit LED lighting.
– ELT (406). Kannad
– Wing Vortex Generators
– Gap Seals
– Auxiliary Power Plug. 12 Volt
– 2 Headset Hooks
– Bose headset connectors (built in power and audio)
– Front & Rear seat trim controls. Electric trim with controls front and rear.
– Oregon Aero front and rear seats.
– 3 web pockets added to interior
– Carbon Fiber used extensively throughout including interior panels; cowl, cowl flaps, prop spinner; floorboard; seat base; wingtips and much more.
– CC-363i 186 hp Fuel Injected Engine
o Dual Lightspeed Electronic Ignition
o Lightweight starter and alternator
o Lightweight custom oil sump
o Lightweight custom intake
o Lightweight custom exhaust system
o Hartzell TrailBlazer Constant Speed Composite prop.
Boomerang Air LLC