Coming Soon – Very Nice Super Cub!
- Location: Yakima, Washington
- Serial: 187709023
- Make: Piper
- Model: PA-18 Super Cub
- Year: 1977
- N Number: N4286C
- TTAF: 1285 TT (334 since complete CubCrafters airframe overhaul)
- TTE: 77.4 (since new from Lycoming)
- Engine: Lycoming 0-360 C4P (180 HP)
- Prop: McCauley 82" x 42"(1A200/FA8242)
- Fuel Capacity: 61 Gallons
- Empty Weight: 1124 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 1750 lbs.
- Last Annual: June 2017
- Interior Rating: Very Nice (8+ out of 10)
- Exterior Rating: Almost Perfect (9+ out of 10)
This is one to get excited about! One of the nicest flying PA-18’s to come through CubCrafters in many years.
Just completed a fresh annual inspection and avionics upgrade. More details to follow soon.
Brad Damm – Factory Direct Sales | 509.961.2313 | firstname.lastname@example.org