- This event has passed.
Creve Coeur Waco Flyin
June 7 @ 12:00 am - June 9 @ 12:00 am
Dauster Flying Field (Creve Coeur Airport (1H0), 3127 Creve Coeur Mill Road, St. Louis, MO 63132
Please register upon arrival and purchase dinner tickets. Accepting new members & renewals at the Fly-In.
Thursday: Arrivals, welcomes, registration, noon lunch on the field. Evening T-shirt dinner hosted by Al & Connie Stix – Members only event.
Friday: More arrivals, welcomes, registration, noon lunch on the field. Forums. Friday evening dinner, followed by the Fundraiser Auction.
- Saturday: More arrivals and welcomes. Box lunch at the airport. Annual meeting at 1:30pm. All AWC members and guests are welcome. Evening banquet in the hanger hosted by Al & Connie Stix. The famous “Parade” will immediately precede dinner.
**Prior to dinner, a missing man formation flyover will also be held in memory of all those who have “Gone West”. John Gerth will designate pilots and WACOs for the flyover. Please plane to attend and show your respect to those who have “Gone West”. **
- -Morning coffee, juice and sweet rolls available at the Flight Office for a small fee.
- -All events are held on the field with gourmet luncheons and dinner each evening; casual attire including for the banquet.
- -Free Transportation to and from the hotel.
- -Fly in your Waco, or other airplane whether antique or other, drive in or fly in via commercial carrier. All are welcome: friends, family, children and guests.
- -The airport has beautiful N/S or E/W grass runways along with a paved N/S. Identifier is 1H0.
- -Contact John Kephart @ email@example.com.
As always, free admission for fly-in attendees to the fabulous HARM, the aircraft museum on the grounds of Creve Coeur Airport. Thanks to Al Stix and John Cournoyer for this generous offer. Visiting this incredible collection of airplanes alone is worth the trip to Creve Coeur!