The primary role of the Senior Quality Advocate is to act on behalf of the CubCrafters Quality organization to enable the success of the CubCrafters aircraft manufactures team in all activities. A CubCrafters Senior Quality Advocate works independently with peers and management from all departments. Senior Quality Advocates directly work under no supervision, in support of all quality department tasks, goal and objectives and they don’t quit until assigned tasks are completed within cost, quality and schedule requirements.
• Coordinate with other Quality Advocates and mentor to ensure their ability to expand their skills and knowledge
• Ability to engage multi organizational teams and positively influence their success
• Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications and drawings.
• Perform in-process and final inspections of details, assemblies and installations.
• Ability to effectivity use simple inspection tools (calipers, micrometers, radius gauges etc.) and other complex
measuring and test equipment.
• Document and record nonconformance’s in support of MRB process
• Lead and contribute to Corrective/Preventative action activities
• Perform Process, Product and System Audits
• Act as a CubCrafters Agent when performing inspections in support of Type Certification Projects
• Understand and ensure compliance with applicable FAA regulations
• Understand and lead peers in functioning under the CubCrafters Quality Management System
• Conducts business in a respectful and productive manner
• Regularly Completes Tasks Early
• Conducts processes in accordance with QMS requirements
• Foster good working relationships with all personnel
• Never abandons teammates with problems, in need of correction
• Demonstrate continuous learning and self-improvement in all job functions
• High level of familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge and experience to qualify as an FAA Designee
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong technical, analytical, problem and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Enjoys the challenge and success of continuous improvement, high-activity, high pace and working independently in a
dynamic work environment
• The following are preferred:
o Experience performing Quality System functions under an FAA Production Certificate
o Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certification
o Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative (DMIR)
o Ability to Read and Interpret Engineering Drawings
o 2-5 years Quality experience with Part 23, 25, 27 or 29 aircraft
An industry competitive package is being offered for top notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to