CubCrafters has an open position for an administrative professional as a key member of the internal company sales team. This position ensures that aircraft sales administrative processes run smoothly, are properly documented, and are well coordinated across multiple departments within the company. The ideal candidate is efficient, well organized, and able to multi-task with a friendly disposition. A positive, professional interaction with our customers, as well as other team members is essential to success in this position. If you are a motivated self-starter with a positive and upbeat “can do” attitude, join our team and help make our customers aviation dreams come true!
Click here to read more about our open Sales Systems Administrator position and apply today!
• Under the Direction of the VP of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Systems Administrator maintains day-to-day oversight of all new aircraft sale, kit sale, and used aircraft sale administrative processes.
• Acts as liaison between factory headquarters, Certified Sales Centers, and customers regarding various key components of each new and used aircraft sales transaction.
• Coordinates closely with other members of the CSG team to ensure all new aircraft, kit aircraft, and used aircraft sales (including all customer ordered aircraft options) are properly documented for the accounting, manufacturing, services, and flight operations departments.
• Prepares and reviews sales documents as required by the sales organization including consumer order forms, purchase orders, purchase agreements, sales orders, manufacturing specifications, commission forms, and post-sale summaries, as necessary. Ensures all documents and files are kept safe, organized, and easily accessible.
• Coordinates closely with the Accounting team to ensure correct and timely customer billing, customer payments, and independent dealer commission payments.
• Has administrative oversight of aircraft ownership trusts to include document control, coordinating FAA communication with trust beneficiaries, and invoicing for CubCrafters aircraft ownership trust services.
• Works closely with the VP of Sales & Marketing, other senior company leaders, and other company department team leaders to both streamline and improve administrative sales process and interdepartmental coordination.
• Serves as a secondary point of contact for inbound sales communication leads and issues. Inputs sales prospects into the CRM system and assigns leads to appropriate sales representative.
• Works closely with the Flight Services Manager to coordinate aircraft fly-offs, customer training, and deliveries.
• Updates new aircraft sales, new aircraft manufacturing, and FX program schedules as necessary and under the direction of the VP of Sales and Marketing.
• Tracks and generates reports for certain key metrics of aircraft sales activity for Senior Management.
• Greets, gives tours, and otherwise assists walk-in visitors as necessary.
• Administratively manages other sales or marketing related projects, and performs other duties, as required.
The successful candidate should have demonstrated skills in the following: attention to detail and organization in administrative processes; analytical skills; computer skills, understanding of basic accounting principles; note-taking; document review; time and performance management; scheduling; approachability; customer service and interaction skills; proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving; positive communication skills (verbal and written); ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment; the ability to briefly and accurately express complex issues in terms that permit the listener to make a valid decision; ability to change focus due to conflicting/changing priorities; ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations appropriately when performing job duties; and the ability to support long term company goals, even if those goals may not be popular with all members of the organization.
A minimum of three (3) years of administrative management experience in a team environment is required with the demonstrated ability to provide first class customer service while successfully managing multiple projects with differing timelines and priorities. Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal, with customers and co-workers. Ability to use MS-Office (all products) and similar software products.
Starting pay for this position depends on relevant experience and competencies. Benefits include:
• Paid holidays (6 per year), paid vacation time (2 weeks), paid sick leave (1:40 ratio).
• Paid medical plan for the employee, group rate options for dependents, dental & vision options.
• 401k retirement savings program including matching of up to 4% of non-benefit compensation.
• Career development, continuing education, and mentorship opportunities.
• Pilot development program and flight opportunities, including subsidized aircraft rental.
This job is located at the CubCrafters factory located on McAllister Field (KYKM) in Yakima, in Washington State. With its beautiful weather, central location, relatively low cost of living, abundant outdoor activities, and a strong sense of community, Yakima is a premier place to raise a family, live, work, and play.
To apply, please call us or email resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org