The Receptionist is the first professional whom our customers encounter the moment they step in to the lobby
or contact on the phone. The Receptionist is the official representative of our company. Since the Receptionist
is the face of our company, it’s a designation that demands effective interpersonal skills. Cub Crafters strives to
build a “team” environment not only for our customers but also our team members.
• Welcome guests and greet them cheerfully.
• Answer phones, transfer calls to correct individual or department and ensure that no calls go unanswered.
• Take messages when necessary and forward to correct individuals.
• Contact individuals when necessary via two way radio.
• Forward incoming faxes via email to correct individuals.
• Make sure fax, copier and postage machine always have paper, toner/ink and postage.
• Order office supplies when needed.
• Hand out job applications to potential employees.
• Make travel/hotel arrangements for company officials and guests.
• Make sure courtesy vehicles are available for guests upon their arrival.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Problem solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Planning/organizing: prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and follows instructions.
• Is consistently at work and on time.
• Treats all Cub Crafter employees, vendors and customers with courtesy and respect.
As this individual grows into the receptionist position, his/her responsibilities will increase as support for the sales department. If you have a basic sales background we encourage you to apply. We are looking for a high energy individual that will be willing to take on new tasks. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Email completed applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.