The primary role of the Quality Control Inspector is to act on behalf of the CubCrafters Quality organization to enable the success of the CubCrafters aircraft manufacturing teams in all activities. A CubCrafters Quality Control Inspector works independently with peers and management from all departments to achieve quality department objectives. Quality Control Inspectors work directly under the Quality Manager in support of all quality department tasks, goals and objectives.
• Follow company and quality inspection procedures to ensure accurate and consistent quality of parts and installations.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications and drawings.
• Perform incoming, in-process and final inspections of materials, detail parts, sub-assemblies and installations.
• Ability to effectivity use inspection tools (calipers, micrometers, radius gauges etc.)
• Document and record nonconformance’s in support of MRB process
• Contribute to Corrective/Preventative action activities
• Support all QMS requirements.
• Conducts business in a respectful and productive manner
• Document and maintain detailed, accurate and up to date inspection forms
• Foster good working relationships with all personnel
• Never abandons teammates with problems, in need of correction
• Demonstrate continuous learning and self-improvement in all job functions
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google applications and Quality Management Software
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong technical, analytical, problem and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Enjoys the challenge and success of continuous improvement, high-activity, high pace and working independently in a
dynamic work environment
• The following are preferred:
o Experience performing Quality System functions under an FAA Production Certificate
o Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certification
o Ability to Read and Interpret Engineering Drawings
o Ability to operate NC controlled Video Inspection Systems
o 2-5 years Quality experience under a 14 CFR Part 21 Quality System
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals at all experience levels that meet the minimum job qualifications. Starting pay depends on relevant experience and competencies.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to