Perform a variety of clerical and manual tasks involved in purchasing and maintaining inventory control.
Purchase vendor supplied items and raw materials from approved suppliers. Be able to determine inventory levels, read blue prints, and discuss purchasing requirements with suppliers. This is necessary for the success of Lean Manufacturing practices at Cub Crafters, Inc. This will require the daily use of an ERP system (EPICOR).
• Review inventories and collate purchase requirements in order to purchase materials
• Review, negotiate, and processes requisitions on a daily basis
• Communicate with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule
on a day to day basis
• Track the status of purchase orders
• Review deliveries against purchase orders
• Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders, and damaged goods
• Ensure that invoices are sent to accounts payable for payment
• Produce and maintain reports as necessary
• Review quotes from suppliers and potential suppliers; negotiate for best pricing, quality, and availability
• Consolidate purchases from as few suppliers as possible
• Maintains procurement records; like items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and
• Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors,
and others to define source of trouble and take corrective action
• Expedites delivery of goods to users when necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• AA in Business Management
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in purchasing, inventory control and lean manufacturing
• Experience using an ERP system to include purchasing and material control
• Must be able to demonstrate familiarity with Microsoft Word/Excel products.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work, scheduled hours, on a regular, reliable schedule.
• Uses time efficiently and organizes tasks so that they are accomplished correctly and on time.
• Ability to adapt to short notice demands/changing requirements.
• Teamwork: Contributes to building a positive team spirit, generating suggestions for improving work and asking for and
offering help when needed.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Email completed applications and resumes to email@example.com.