The Production Liaison is a key member of the CubCrafters Manufacturing Team with a primary role in being the single point of contact from Sales to our Manufacturing Team. This will be achieved through proactive communication and coordination with our Customer Support Group (CSG). This position has a particular emphasis on ensuring that our Production team has everything it needs to be successful.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for all inbound and outbound sales communication to Manufacturing.
• Coordinates with Production Management for approval on all requested aircraft configurations, paint schemes, and other custom options.
• Works closely with our completions team. Helps manage any needs/requests for sale coordination to include cosmetic inspections, return builds, deliveries, or any other
• Has administrative oversight on managing/implementing additional aircraft options once an aircraft has already started down the production line. Proactively manage
change orders (revisions) to ensure aircraft is configured correctly.
• Works closely with our CSG team to ensure timely delivery of N-number assignments, data plate inscription information, paint codes, or any other production necessary
• Manage customer defined prints for EAB aircraft
• Help coordinate which aircraft options will be installed on the production line vs post cert.
• Work closely with material control and sales team on shipping all export aircraft.
• Manage production dashboards and smart sheets as assigned by Production Manager.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Understanding of basic manufacturing processes, lean manufacturing techniques, and process control systems.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with differing timelines and priorities while exercising sound judgment.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
• 3+ years of experience in an administrative role.
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License
• Ability to work within a team structure and independently to achieve organizational goals.
• Organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to use MS-Office (all products) and similar software tools in a 160+ Employee Company.
• Enjoys the challenge & success of continuous improvement, high-activity, high pace, and working independently in a dynamic work environment.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Please email resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org