The Production Administrator/Expediter is responsible for issuing and tracking work orders for both the Assembly and Fabrication Facilities, ensuring required material is supplied to the production floor according to the production schedule. This position is also responsible for expediting and prioritizing revised production summaries, keeping the production line informed and up to date on changes. You will work directly with sales and quality to ensure all aircraft documentation is filled out correctly. This will include production traveler, log book labels, aircraft data base uploads, flight test books, etc. Upon aircraft certification and at aircraft delivery, the Production Administrator/Expediter is responsible to review, ship, and close all jobs linked to the aircraft. You will also be working closely with various Managers, Leads, Mechanics, Material Control and Engineering.
• Establish and maintain a reporting system for new projects to provide visibility internally and for customers.
• Assist Production Manager in creating new timing charts or spreadsheets to track manufacturing data.
• Support Production Manager in meeting departmental goals and implementing cost saving ideas.
• Create, print, and deliver work orders for all Production.
• Close Aircraft work orders that are complete and report correctly in our ERP system based software.
• Chart production based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
• Communicate to Production Manager about any material issues or delays that may arise through the course of production and ensure appropriate level of urgency is recognized.
• Support production through the manufacturing process as required, keeping travelers up to date.
• Review and maintain manufacturing schedules to meet on time delivery and efficiency goals.
• Responsible for tracking and obtaining status on parts within the production system.
• Compile production data in a report for Production Manager for possible improvements.
• Help maintain production dashboards.
• Assumes additional responsibilities when needed.
• 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role
• Associates degree in an associated discipline, two (2) years of experience in operational positions or related fields may be substituted for each year of the two (2) years of
• Must possess the desire to work in a fast paced work environment with high energy and attention to detail.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, Planning, Data Tracking, and Report Presentations.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, blueprints, and production schedules.
• Ability to read and create manufacturing work order instructions and carry out directions as necessary.
• Ability to work within a team structure and independently to achieve organizational goals.
• Responds constructively to instructions and procedures.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities.
• Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts.
• Excellent attendance and great attitude.
COMPENSATION: An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to email@example.com.