This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of a hydraulic CNC controlled press brake in a
precision fabrication shop.
1. Set up and operate a hydraulic press or punch for routine established work.
2. Select correct tooling for the job.
3. Load, install and correctly set up the tools required.
4. Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
5. Account for time and work completed via online computer data collection system.
6. Safely operate a forklift to handle materials and completed work.
7. Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek
assistance when needed.
8. Report and document basic material, production and quality control issues.
9. Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
1. Must have a basic fabrication background.
2. Must have knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic press and/or punch
operations including basic set up.
3. Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision
4. Demonstrated competency in basic shop math.
5. Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
6. Ability to work with various types of metal forming constraints with guidance.
7. Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills.
9. Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge.
10. Excellent attendance.
11. Commitment to quality and accuracy of work performed.
12. Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change.
13. Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.
14. Safety conscious behavior.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Please email resume and application to email@example.com