The Parts and Accessories Sales Clerk will be responsible for all aspects of parts sales to both fleet and individual retail customers. This position requires tracking and verifying inventory, receiving and processing orders originating from phone calls, emails, and online. The Parts and Accessories Sales Clerk will also be responsible for assisting customers in finding the correct part for their application and following through to make sure the customer receives their order in a timely and efficient manner. This person will be the primary contact for external airframe parts sales across multiple product lines and provide customer assistance in navigating our web store and parts catalogs.
Responsiveness and a team attitude are key. There is potential for advancement to management of the Parts Department in this position.
• Order Taking: Receiving and responding to orders placed on the phone, through our web store, via email or other means.
• Web Store Maintenance: Updating inventory levels, pricing, adding or revising product descriptions, including
photographing and placing products on the internet for sale.
• Aircraft Parts: Learn and understand aircraft parts as related to Cub Crafters aircraft and have the ability to become
familiar with Cub Crafters parts systems.
• ERP System: Able to learn our ERP system and follow procedures and policies in regards to data entry.
• Must have experience in retail parts sales.
• Must have strong basic computer skills, including Windows, file management, MS Office, e-mail,
and digital photo management. Should be able to learn new software quickly.
• Must have strong internet skills and understand the basics of e-commerce.
• Sales skills – Must be able to relate easily to customers to fulfill needs and drive additional sales.
• Communication skills – Must have the ability to draft various types of written correspondence and use proper phone
• Organization skills – Must be highly organized, able to prioritize and able to stay focused on tasks. Must possess a
high degree of self-discipline and the ability to complete duties fully with minimal supervision. Must strive
constantly for ever-increasing ways to improve both personal productivity and department systems as company grows.
• Ability to work as a member in a team atmosphere.
• General aviation experience considered a plus.
• This is not an entry level position, at least two years in parts sales. Strong computer skills are a must and sales
experience is required.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Please email resume and application to email@example.com