The Multimedia Designer participates in the development of the company’s brand, public image, messaging, experiential marketing and promotion. The Multimedia Designer will conceive, create and execute visual and audiovisual communications in print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and videography. Media will include print advertising, print collateral, direct mail, signage, electronic presentations, web pages, email, social media, and video.
• Design — Work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing in creating visual and audiovisual concepts consistent with
our brand message, style, and current marketing objectives. Produce print and electronic content that supports the
company’s effort to build brand, increase exposure, promote sales and provide excellent customer service. Manage and
update current brand guidelines. Remain current with stylistic trends.
• Internet Presence – Participate in development and execution of web site design, navigation, graphics and content using
authoring and formatting tools, and search engine optimization.
• Photography/Video — Contribute to our growing library of current photographic and video content for use in all media.
Conduct photo and video shoots of static aircraft, aircraft in operation (ground-to-ground, ground-to-air, and air-to-
air), and related products and accessories.
• Editing and Production – Use editing tools to correct and enhance raw photo and video content, add soundtrack and
voiceover, and compose output.
• Events — Participate in the planning, coordination and execution of CubCrafters national, regional and local events.
Support CubCrafters staff and certified dealers at selected events.
• Awareness of current design trends. Familiarity with the aviation marketplace is a plus.
• Works collaboratively within the Marketing Department for the benefit of the Company.
• Willingness to stay abreast of technology and tools that may contribute to creativity, quality and efficiency.
• Proficiency in the following software applications:
o Adobe Illustrator
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Lightroom
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe Premiere
o Adobe After Effects
o Adobe Bridge
o Adobe Audition
o Adobe Acrobat
o Ruby on Rails
o Microsoft Office
• Four years of experience in the concentrations mentioned above is preferred, but creative and motivated individuals
are encouraged to apply.
• Private Pilot certification a plus
• An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
• Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please email resume and application to