The Aeronautical Or Mechanical Engineer will be a part of a motivated team that is involved with new aircraft design and supports
current production of the successful line of Cub Crafters aircraft.
• Design mechanical components for general aviation aircraft.
• Design tools and fixtures for general aviation aircraft.
• Create and revise computer models.
• Create and revise engineering drawings.
• Assist in testing and document testing of aircraft components and assemblies.
• Achieve deadlines for assigned projects.
• Provide engineering support for aircraft and aircraft kit customers.
• Create accurate models, drawings, and documents that meet company standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related engineering field.
• Experience with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) and drafting per ASME Y14.5M, as well as experience in
mechanical design and proficiency with design and modeling software; SolidWorks is required.
• Ability to independently develop original designs and/or modifications.
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office products.
• Technical writing skills.
• Successfully integrate into a motivated team.
• Continue professional development in areas that benefit the goals of Cub Crafters.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to email@example.com