The Material Control Manager oversees, and has direct responsibility for, CubCrafters Material Control functions. Scope of responsibility includes aircraft sub-assembly movement, logistics, and warehousing systems for the flow of parts and materials throughout our manufacturing plants. The M.C.M. also functions as an integral member of the operations team which assists with coordination of operational planning and day-to-day crisis management.
• Oversee and drive all aspects of material control from aircraft sub-assembly movement, logistics, warehousing, and shipping. Directly manages staff of approximately 15
• Expected to drive further improvement of our material control systems.
• Constantly seek out and identify “best practices” and incorporate them into CC processes.
• Develop and mentor staff members so as to facilitate talent pool for growth/expansion.
• Monitor and manage part inventories, point of use, and other associated logistical functions.
• Oversee and coordinate shipping of customer support items and crated kits.
• Work in close collaboration with Sales and Quality functions in continuous improvement of processes, and final product quality.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
• 4+ years’ experience in a manufacturing material control leadership role.
• College degree in a manufacturing-related major, well-schooled in various manufacturing philosophies and techniques preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excelling relationship development skills.
• Excellent management and leadership abilities.
• Product management experience preferred.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and ERP System
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
COMPENSATION: An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com Email completed applications and resumes to Jill.Hargraves@cubcrafters.com