Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager the Material Control Clerk will perform various activities, such as requisitioning, receiving, storing, stocking, and distributing a wide variety of company materials and supplies.
This position will be responsible for picking up and delivering parts, job traveler folders and point of use items between warehouse locations as well as picking up and delivering parts and materials to and from various local vendors. This individual will be a dependable, hardworking, team player.
• Picks up and delivers parts to and from assigned locations
• Inspects parts and materials for defects and blemishes
• Inspects parts and materials for proper labeling before delivery
• Pulls orders accurately in preparation for delivery to various stations
• Responsible for counting, storing, replenishing and rotating stock
• Monitoring incoming parts for quality, storage, labeling, etc.
• Prepares and maintains records of raw material inventory
• Investigates discrepancies in inventory records to determine corrections needed
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record
• Experience working with MS Windows and Microsoft Programs
• Basic math skills
• Must keep supervisor apprised of work progress
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
• Accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
• Is self-motivated and uses time efficiently
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly
• Treats coworkers with respect
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com
Please email resume and application to email@example.com