Cub Crafters has an open position for a Machinist. This position performs a variety of tasks. This is a day shift position, Monday thru Friday with some overtime depending on the situation.
● Operate HAAS CNC Machines
● Operate a Manual Mill with precision and efficiency.
● Make adjustments to tool and offsets to produce parts that meet print
● Demonstrate machining knowledge to drill, cut, and shape items both manually and with machine tools.
● Follow instructions and focus on safety
● Take ownership of quality
● Work as a team member, meeting professional standards of cooperation and communication
● Use Calipers, micrometers, depth and height gauges accurately
● Read and interpret engineer drawings
● Keep assigned work area clean and organized
● Provide suggestions for process improvement
● Attention to detail is critical
● Must be able to measure accurately
● Must have strong math skills
● Must work well in a team environment
● Basic ability to read and understand blueprints
● Good verbal and written communications
● Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
● Assembly and Machining Knowledge
● Commitment to producing quality parts
● Being on time and excellent attendance record is required
● Must be able to lift 50lbs
● Previous cnc programming or machine experience is preferred but not required
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com Email completed applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.