Cub Crafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing, has an opening for a Junior Accountant. This position will report to the Assistant Controller.
• Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
• Knowledge of A/P, A/R and Payroll transactions and their financial impact
• Provide A/P, A/R, and Payroll support
• JE’s, consolidations, inter-company transactions and reconciliations
• Compiles financial data to aid finance manager in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and
other financial reports and reconciliation
• Assist in monthly expense variance analysis
• Assist/Complete monthly B&O tax returns
• Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales, and production.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• At least three to five years general ledger accounting experience is required for those without a Bachelor’s degree
• Strong technical accounting background
• Strong Excel and database skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Team player and able to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effectively interacting with all levels of personnel
• Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
• Experienced in using ERP/MRP systems a plus
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to email@example.com.