The role of the Information Technology (IT) Manager is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT function and its resources in alignment with the business objectives of CubCrafters, its departments, and related organizations. This individual will plan, design, coordinate, and monitor IT-related functions. Additionally this individual will provide direct oversight and support of daily operational activities of the IT Department. Duties will include support of our ERP system in terms of server maintenance and online status as well.
- Provide direction and oversight for all IT resources, including, but not limited to: servers, software workstations, printers/copiers, networking equipment, telecom, and electronic communication.
- Coordinate with directors, managers, and staff to provide appropriate levels of IT service and support within the organization.
- Ensure the security of the organization’s network and electronic documents.
- Maintain appropriate monitoring and maintenance strategies to maximize uptime and ensure availability for critical information systems.
- Develop, review, and maintain all backup and disaster recovery procedures and plans
- Support of our ERP system in terms of server maintenance and online status
- Prepare, evaluate, and adjust the annual the IT plan & accompanying budget to include recommend adjustments or upgrades to systems and equipment to ensure effective IT infrastructure and business needs met.
- Install, configure, & troubleshoot a wide variety of peripherals. Maintain a working relationship with vendors and third party providers, evaluating contracts and assessing cost maintenance on a regular basis.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- • Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience and/or hardware/software certification(s).
- • 2-4 years of experience in a technical role with increasing responsibility.
- • Thorough understanding of Microsoft client and server applications/infrastructure. Experience with Linux preferred.
- • The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required.
- • Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical problem-solving and computer skills required.
- • Expected to be a self-starter working under minimal direct supervision with good work discipline.
This is not an entry level position. Network management experience of 2-4 years minimum is required in addition to all requirements noted above.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
How to Apply
Please email resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org