Cub Crafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing, has an opening for a General Ledger Accountant. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
• Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings
• Knowledge and experience of A/P, A/R and Payroll transactions and their financial impact
• JE’s, consolidations, inter-company transactions and reconciliations
• Manage Fixed Assets
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
• Assist in monthly financial statement preparation for three companies
• Assist/Prepare monthly aircraft and parts cost analysis
• Assist in monthly expense variance analysis
• Assist/Complete monthly B&O tax returns
• Assist in Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
• Support yearend inventory and audits
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
• Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales, and production.
• Work with Director of Finance, VP of Operations, Purchasing and Materials Control to help maintain appropriate stock
levels to provide the most productive response to our customer’s requirements and maintain the lowest appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus
• Strong technical accounting background
• At least three to five years general ledger accounting experience is required
• Strong Excel and database skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Team player and able to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effectively interacting with all levels of personnel
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experienced in using sophisticated ERP/MRP systems
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.