Cub Crafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing, is seeking a talented, organized and dedicated individual to join our team. This individual must be a dependable, active member of the production team who is able to work independently and with others.
• Inspect, clean, and assemble molds before beginning work.
• Trim excess materials from molds, using air tools, grinders, cutoff wheels etc.
• Repair or modify damaged or defective glass-fiber parts, checking thicknesses, densities, and contours to ensure close
fit after repair.
• Perform structural and cosmetic fiberglass repairs, which may include direction of both management and the Quality
• Determine type of resin and catalyst and accurately measure predetermined amounts required for the saturation and
adhesion of material for the applications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with vacuum infusion, gelcoat and laminating
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Is self motivated and uses time efficiently.
• Ability to adapt to short notice demands/changing requirements.
• Is consistently at work and on time.
• Must maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area.
• Willing to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Understand and participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established procedures and
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
An industry-competitive package is being offered in for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to: