Reports To: Director of Global Marketing
The Creative Associate participates in the development of the company’s brand, public image, messaging and promotion. The Creative Associate will conceive, produce and distribute written, visual and audiovisual communications in print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and videography. Media will include print advertising, print collateral, direct mail, signage, electronic presentations, web pages, email, social media, and video.
• Innovation – Participate in the generation and actualization of new ideas that advance our marketing objectives.
• Copy Writing – Conceive and produce written messaging and copy to support company branding, printed & electronic product promotion, press communications, announcements, scripts and other documentation.
• Internet Presence – Participate in development and execution of web site design, navigation, graphics and content using authoring and formatting tools, ensuring cross-platform compatibility and search engine optimization.
• Editing and Production – Use editing tools to correct and enhance raw photo and video content, add soundtrack and voiceover, and compose output.
• Events — Participate in the planning, coordination and execution of CubCrafters national, regional and local events. Support CubCrafters staff and certified dealers at selected events.
• Design — Work collaboratively with the Marketing Director in creating visual and audiovisual concepts consistent with our brand message and current marketing objectives. Produce print and electronic content that supports the company’s effort to build brand, increase exposure, promote sales and provide excellent customer service. Remain current with stylistic trends.
• Photography/Video — Contribute to our growing library of current photographic and video content for use in all media. Conduct photo and video shoots of static aircraft, aircraft in operation (ground-to-ground, ground-to-air, and air-to-air), and related products and accessories.
• Social Media — Build CubCrafters’ Internet presence by messaging to Facebook, Instagram and other vehicles to support customer service, promotion and other initiatives.
• Creative thinker with grounded business aptitude.
• Awareness of current design trends. Familiarity with the aviation marketplace is a plus.
• Works collaboratively within the Marketing Department for the benefit of the Company.
• Willingness to stay abreast of technology and tools that may contribute to creativity, quality and efficiency.
• A strong portfolio and four years of experience in the concentrations mentioned above is preferred, but creative and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply.
• Private Pilot certification is a plus.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
An application can be downloaded below. Email completed application and resume to email@example.com.