The Content Editor generates, gathers, edits, and disseminates copy, graphics, images, audio, and video assets that contribute to the company’s brand, messaging, promotion, and public image. The Content Editor will conceive, produce and distribute written, audio, and visual communications in print and electronic media. Media will include print collateral, signage, electronic presentations, web pages, email, social media, and video.
• Innovation – Participate in the generation and actualization of new ideas that advance our marketing objectives.
• Copy Writing – Conceive and produce written messaging to support company branding, printed & electronic product
promotion, press communications, announcements, scripts and other documentation.
• Internet Presence – Participate in generation and development of content using authoring and formatting tools, and
search engine optimization. Manage content assets across websites, forums, newsletters, and online media vehicles in
the aviation marketplace, as well as social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and others to support
brand, customer service, promotion and other initiatives.
• Editing and Production – Use editing tools to correct and enhance photo and video content, add soundtrack and
voiceover, and compose output.
• Experiential Marketing — Participate in the planning, coordination, and execution of CubCrafters’ national, regional
and local events. Support CubCrafters staff and certified dealers at selected events.
• Design — Work collaboratively with the Marketing Director and Multimedia Designers in creating visual and audiovisual
concepts consistent with our brand message and current marketing objectives. Produce print and electronic content that
supports the company’s effort to build brand, increase exposure, promote sales and provide excellent customer service.
Remain current with stylistic trends.
• Photography/Video — Contribute to our growing library of current photographic and video content for use in all media.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Creative thinker with grounded business aptitude.
• Awareness of current marketing, design, and social trends. Familiarity with the aviation marketplace is a plus.
• Works collaboratively within the Marketing Department for the benefit of the Company.
• Willingness to stay abreast of technology and tools that may contribute to creativity, quality and efficiency.
• Familiarity with the following applications is helpful:
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Acrobat
o Adobe Illustrator
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe Premiere
o Adobe Lightroom
o G Suite
• An industry-competitive package is being offered for qualified individuals.
• Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please email resume and application to