This position will produce machined parts by setting up and operating a variety of CNC machines including vertical milling machines, lathes and routers. This will be a swing shift from 3:30pm – 2:00am Monday thru Thursday.
● Operate and setup a cnc machine and make any minor adjustments
● Load and unload machine parts
● Follow instructions and focus on safety
● Take ownership of quality
● Work as a team member, meeting professional standards of cooperation and communication
● Use measuring equipment to make sure parts meet print
● Read and interpret engineering drawings
● Keep assigned work area clean and organized
● Provide suggestions for process improvement
● Attention to detail is critical
● Must be able to measure accurately
● Must have strong math skills
● Must work well in a team environment
● Basic ability to read and understand blueprints
● Good verbal and written communications
● Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
● Commitment to producing quality parts
● Being on time and excellent attendance record is required
● This is any entry level job that the right person can grow into a machining career
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to email@example.com.