Be on the front lines of the team that’s putting the adventure into aviation. CubCrafters has established an industry-leading brand within General Aviation that is synonymous with best-of-class STOL performance and personal adventure in aviation. We are seeking a talented and energetic marketing professional that can create brand energy now and into the future. If you have an infectious passion for aviation and outdoor adventure and are savvy in producing exciting digital content and leveraging Influencer Marketing, apply today!
Click here to read more about the Brand Manager position and apply today!
• Lead our Brand Marketing effort by creating and executing seasonal, annual, and long-term plans and initiatives that continuously drives brand energy, fuels consumer demand, and strengthens our company’s connection with consumers.
• Establish the specific objectives, priorities, and processes necessary to achieve the strategic business, marketing, and brand development goals established by the Senior Leadership Team.
• Be an amazing teammate and partner to individuals and organizations external to the company that fuel our brand through Influencer Marketing – including growing and evolving our influencer strategy with existing customers, affiliates, and partner organizations
• Identify, foster, develop, and leverage new relationships with other Influencers in General Aviation that have the ability to take our brand to new places and into new markets.
• Collaborate with internal CubCrafters staff and leadership on specific Sales, Merchandising, Brand Communications, Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Entertainment Marketing, Digital and Print Media Marketing, Retail Brand Marketing, and Brand Experience initiatives.
• Write press releases and other media communications to promote CubCrafters, its products, and services. Identify, develop, and maintain positive relations with aviation press and media contacts.
• Specialize in knowing the overall culture of General Aviation, with specific emphasis on the backcountry flying community, our consumers, and our marketplace. Study, understand, and stay current on STOL design and innovation trends, both internal and external to CubCrafters.
• Have an in-depth understanding of, and experience with, digital platforms/commerce and a strong knowledge of the latest trends. The Brand Manager should personally use mobile apps, social media, blogs, forums, and other tech related to modern connectivity.
• Live the function. The Brand Manager should participate in outdoor lifestyle activities on a regular basis and be able to understand, connect with, and monitor trends within the outdoor adventure community on a deep and personal level.
• Continuously mine for consumer insights through relationships and/or research that helps drive a strong marketing vision, fuels marketing initiatives, creates new consumer experiences, and provides an understanding of our consumer needs and behaviors.
• Fully understand and be knowledgeable of all CubCrafters products, along with our various industry partners and collaborators. Foster great working relationships with each.
• Understand and be able to operate video, camera, drone, audio, and computer equipment as necessary to capture and produce high-quality content for the CubCrafters website, blog, web forum(s), and/or various social media platforms.
• Help manage both Factory and off-site consumer events, along with company and affiliate participation in various aviation events and trade shows.
• Bring new business/partnership ideas and opportunities to the team.
• Manage time, people, and budgets as directed. Establish success criteria and track metrics for brand initiatives. Develop multimedia talent and content producers within the organization.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
The successful candidate should have demonstrated skills in the following: leadership and management; influence; strategic planning; approachability; time and performance management; strong consumer interaction skills; strong organizational skills; proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving; top-level communication skills (verbal and written); ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment; ability to interact with all levels of company personnel; strong team player; professional aptitude; the ability to briefly and accurately express complex technical ideas in terms that permit the listener to make a valid decision; ability to manage multiple projects at one time with time-sensitive deadlines; ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations appropriately when performing job duties; and adaptability in an aggressive growth environment.
A minimum of 3+ years of experience within Brand Marketing or related experience in marketing strategy, marketing planning, marketing implementation, retail merchandising, display and events which work within culture, influencer, or energy based marketing.
Candidates with previous, immersive, experience in the backcountry aviation culture, tailwheel flying communities, or other related aviation and/or outdoor adventure experience are highly desired.
This is not an entry-level position; we are looking for an experienced professional to maintain and further develop an existing industry best-of-class brand in a competitive marketplace. The successful candidate is expected to be a key day-to-day manager and contribute to the strategic vision of the larger organization. An industry-competitive package, including performance bonuses, is being offered for top-notch individuals.
• Paid holidays (6 per year), paid vacation time (2 weeks), paid sick leave (1:40 ratio).
• Paid medical plan for the employee, group rate options for dependents, dental & vision options.
• 401k program including matching of up to 4% of non-benefit compensation.
• Pilot development program and flight opportunities, including subsidized aircraft rental.
This job is located at the CubCrafters factory at McAllister Field (KYKM) in Yakima, Washington. With its beautiful weather, central location, relatively low cost of living, abundant outdoor activities, and a strong sense of community, Yakima is a premiere place to raise a family, live, work, and play.
Please email resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org