Cub Crafters Avionics, an FAA Certified Repair Station has an opening for an Avionics Technician. This position will be
responsible for performing primary installations, retrofits, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, including major
and minor modifications under supervised direction.
• Plan and perform installation of avionics systems in Cub type aircraft. This will include complete avionics
retrofits, including instrument panel layout.
• Perform basic testing of aircraft instruments and avionics
• Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and performance problems
• Assemble and install avionics and electromechanical components, such as autopilot servos
• Fabricate, modify and install instrument panels and components
• Read and interpret manufacturers’ installation instructions and wiring diagrams
• Fabricate, test and install wiring harnesses
• Repair or replace malfunctioning components
• Make appropriate records of work performed
• Knowledge, ability, and experience installing and servicing avionics in piston aircraft
• Verifiable history of previously held Repairman Certificate, or equivalent verifiable training.
• Must be organized, able to prioritize and stay on task
• Must possess a high degree of self-discipline and ability to complete duties
• Must strive for ways to improve personal productivity and shop systems as company grows
• Ability to adapt to short notice demands and changing requirements
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Contributes to a positive team spirit and treats people with respect
• Asks for and offers help when needed
• Generates suggestions for improving work
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.