The Sales Coordinator is a key member of the CubCrafters Customer Support Group (CSG) with a primary role in supporting Company sales activities, including overseeing new, used, and kit aircraft sales administration in support of both factory direct and independent dealer sales efforts. Although not a requirement for this job, flight opportunities will exist if the candidate is a pilot with appropriate flying credentials.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for inbound sales communication leads and issues. Inputs sales prospects into the CRM system and assigns to appropriate sales representative.
• Prepares and reviews sales documents as required by the sales organization including purchase agreements, FAA documents and aircraft sales invoices. Ensures all documents and files are kept safe, organized, and easily accessible.
• Acts as liaison between factory headquarters and the Certified Sales Centers regarding key components of each new and used aircraft sales transaction.
• Updates new aircraft and kit production schedules under the direction of the Director of Sales.
• Tracks and generates reports for certain key metrics of new and used aircraft sales activity.
• Has administrative oversight of aircraft ownership trusts to include document control, coordinating FAA communication with trust beneficiaries, and invoicing for CubCrafters aircraft ownership trust services.
• Sales event coordination duties as required (e.g. Major air shows SNF, OSH, Fall Open House, etc.), may travel to help staff at these events on-site from time to time as needed.
• Administratively manages other specific sales or marketing related projects as assigned.
• Greets and assists visitors as necessary.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Ability to provide first class customer service to Cub Crafters customers, Certified Sales Centers, and staff within the organization.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with differing timelines and priorities while exercising sound judgment and making decisions independently when required.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal, with customers and co-workers.
• Strong technical, analytical, problem and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to use MS-Office (all products) and similar software tools in a 160+ Employee Company.
• Enjoys the challenge & success of continuous improvement, high-activity, high pace, and working independently in a dynamic work environment.
• Private pilot certification with a safe flying history and tailwheel certification a plus.
This is not an entry level position; we are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to support the company sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for staff and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information. The goal is to facilitate the entire sales team’s activities so as to maximize their performance.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Please email resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org