CubCrafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing, has an opening for an experienced Paint
Technician. This position will be responsible for detailed painting in accordance with factory specifications.
Painters with industrial or automotive experience are encouraged to apply.
• Proven record of producing high quality paint finishes with minimal rework.
• Mixes, blends and thins paint products, per the manufacturers’ instructions.
• Applies paint to the aircraft exterior surfaces. (Paints include: urethanes, acrylic urethanes, enamels, lacquers
and epoxy paints.)
• Interprets specifications, color sketches, and instructions and plans sequences, and times the paint operation.
This may include mixing ratios, surface preparation, papering and masking, drying time, number of coats, etc.)
• Maintains painting supplies and equipment, including spray guns, air hoses, pumps, paper, and tape.
• This position also applies registration number, external markings, placards, emergency borders, wing walks, etc.
within regulations and specifications.
• Must be familiar with and understand composite and problem areas on aircraft. Senior painter may also coach, assist,
or direct less senior painters within the facility.
• Documents all work accomplished (a.k.a. sign-off) in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
• Stripe lay out capabilities would be a plus
• Occasional overtime may be required.
• May perform other duties as required by the department
• Ability to work as a key component in a team atmosphere.
• Capable of completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• Responsible for knowing, understanding, following, promoting and continuously improving company policies and procedures.
• Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies.
This is not an entry level position. Prior paint experience is required.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Email resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org