Reports To: Production Manager
CubCrafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing, has an opening for an experienced Paint Supervisor. This position will be responsible for leading a team of painters to meet or exceed quality, productivity, safety and customer expectation.
• Fosters and maintains working relationships with managers, leads and team members.
• Promote team cohesiveness and trust by monitoring and evaluating team members’ performance in a professional, positive, accurate and timely manner.
• Meets the department’s established productivity, promotes safety, quality, and efficiency.
• Develops and implements process improvements to increase efficiencies and quality, reduce costs, reduce downtimes/improve turn times, standardize work, reduce and eliminate warranty and re-work.
• Applies registration numbers, external markings, placards, emergency borders, etc. within regulations and specifications.
• Mixes, blends and thins paint products, per manufacturers’ instructions.
• Apply paint to aircraft exterior surfaces. (Paints include: urethanes, acrylic urethanes, enamels, lacquers and epoxy paints.
• Understand composite and problem areas on aircraft.
• Capable of completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• May perform other duties as required by the department.
• Documents all work accomplished in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
• Previous leadership or supervisory experience required.
• Proven record of producing high quality paint finishes with minimal rework.
• Knowledge of safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Software. (Word, Excel)
• Minimum five years paint experience.
• Painters with industrial or automotive experience are encouraged to apply.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
An application can be downloaded below. Email completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.