Aircraft Cover Technician
CubCrafters is looking for a dependable, hardworking, team player, willing to learn the trade of covering aircraft. You must have attention to detail, able to perform repetitive tasks, and the ability to follow instructions as they are directed. Prior experience not required but a plus.
- • Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- • Treats customers and co-workers with respect.
- • Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- • Is self motivated and uses time efficiently.
- • Ability to adapt to short notice demands/changing requirements.
- • Is consistently at work and on time.
- • Generates suggestions for improving work.
- • Asks for and offers help when needed.
- • Willing to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- • Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly.
- • Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- • Must be able to work, scheduled hours, on a regular – reliable schedule.
- • Must maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area.
An industry-competitive package is being offered in for top-notch individuals.
How to Apply
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to: