Cub Crafters is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our dynamic team! This position will require a
close working relationships with production, office and management staff.
• Maintenance of production “Job Travelers” to maintain data control.
• File maintenance for production aircraft recordkeeping.
• Track changes in sales orders and report to appropriate production staff to ensure customer needs are met.
• Maintain miscellaneous product paperwork as assigned.
• Assist Quality Assurance with proper maintenance of Flight Test books, Inspection Records, RFC paperwork and other required paperwork.
• Assist Production Control with production job creation and maintenance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Demonstrates honesty, commitment, and treats people with dignity, respect, and fairness.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, able to produce results with minimal direction, working in a team environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Has the ability to handle company proprietary information and employee personal information with discretion and confidentiality.
• Must exhibit mature and independent judgment and flexibility.
• Is self-motivated and uses time efficiently.
• College preferred but not required.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Please email resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org