This position will report to the Controller. Cub Crafters strives to build a “team” environment and to expand each employee’s knowledge and skills to fit the requirements of our growing company. This position is in Accounts Payable. If you enjoy staying busy and want to work with a great team, this is a position you will want to apply for.
• Process all aspects of accounts payable
• Perform weekly check runs.
• Research and solve account discrepancies.
• Make adjustments to accounts as needed.
• Answer vendor inquiries.
• Maintain accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and files.
• Assist in the accounting department as needed.
• Must have understanding of purchase orders as it relates to accounts payable.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
• Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
• Must meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner.
• Must consistently be at work and on time.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be a team player willing to pitch in where needed.
• Must treat all Cub Crafter employees, vendors and customers with courtesy and respect.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Email completed applications and resumes to email@example.com.