A & P Mechanic
Cub Crafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing, has openings for an Aircraft Mechanic. We are looking for a dependable, hardworking, team player. This position requires attention to detail, ability to perform repetitive tasks and follow instructions as they are directed. Previous aircraft experience is a plus and an A&P License is required.
Airframe and power plant license required
• Experienced in using hand tools, gauges and testing equipment
• Ability to read blue prints and drawings.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Treats customers and co-workers with respect.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Is self motivated and uses time efficiently.
• Ability to adapt to short notice demands/changing requirements.
• Is consistently at work and on time.
• Generates suggestions for improving work.
• Asks for and offers help when needed.
• Willing to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work, scheduled hours, on a regular – reliable schedule.
• Must maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area.
An industry-competitive package is being offered in for top-notch individuals.
How to Apply
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to: